Saint Rosalie Parish Mission Statement
- We are a Faith Community called by our baptism to be children in the Family of God. We are on the pilgrimage striving to be Jesus to all and to find Jesus in others.
- With humility and respect we commit ourselves to share the gifts and talents received from the Holy Spirit.
- We live to proclaim the Mission and Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ in our Community.
The Village of Harwood Heights is working closely with Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago (MWRD) to reduce flooding in our community and create a Stormwater Management Master Plan. The project team seeks to better understand residents’ preferences and identify additional solutions.
As a resident, you have the opportunity to make a difference in how our community addresses these problems. Please fill out the survey at http://svy.mk/1FiDxWt and help us to complete an important step in curtailing flooding. The survey will run from May 15 to June 15. Thank you for your participation. A second survey that will focus on flooding solutions and implementation will be sent out this fall.
Registration for the 2017-2018
Religious Education year has started.
- 4:00 PM – Vigil Mass in English
- 7:30 AM, 10:30 AM – In English
- 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM – In Polish
- 12:00 Mass is not held from Memorial Day until Labor Day
- 7:30 AM – In English followed by Rosary
- 7:00 AM – In Polish on Friday and Monday thru Friday During the months of May and October the May Devotion or Rosary followed by Mass.
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
- 6:00 PM – on Friday
- 3:00 PM – on Saturday
ADORATION OF THE MOST BLESSED SACRAMENT
- 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM on Fridays
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM on first Thursday of the Month
MEMORIAL DAY MASS HOURS
- English: 1:30 PM
- Polish: 12:00 PM.
CONTACT EMERGENCY ONLY:
- Phone: 708-941-3888